Beaches, jungles and ruins: Central America in a nutshell! Trek one of Guatemala's active volcanoes and kayak on Lake Atitlan. Shop in Chichicastenango’s bustling market and stroll the streets of quaint Antigua. Visit the Mayan ruins of Tikal and Yaxha in Guatemala, and the mysterious caves at Actun Tunichil Muknal in Belize. Then spend two nights in the exotic, luscious rainforest, or snorkelling a brilliant barrier reef.
• Starting in the highland volcanoes of Guatemala, exploring its bustling cities and delicious food markets
• Kayak the clear blue waters of Lake Atitlan, with introductory lessons for beginners
• Touring the coffee farms and textile factories around Panajachel
• Relaxing on the Caribbean beaches of Belize on the remote island of Caye Caulker
• Snorkelling in the clear-blue Belizean barrier reef to mingle with friendly manta rays and sharks