The Cordillera Real—ascend two of Bolivia’s great peaks in just 16 days on this epic climbing vacation! Begin with Pequeño Alpamayo, a 5,370-metre (17,618-foot) snow pyramid, followed by the 6,088-metre (19,974-foot) Huayna Potosi.
You will also undertake visits to La Paz, Tiwanaku (pre-Columbian ruins) and Lake Titicaca, with opportunities for additional climbs along the way. You also have the optional extension of summiting the 6,439-metre (21,125-foot) Illimani. An opportunity to enjoy a unique challenge with like-minded people!
• Touring La Paz, the Bolivian capital, to acclimatize to the high altitude and taste the delicious flavours of Andean cuisine
• Visiting the world-famous Lake Titicaca and the lakeside town of Copacabana at the Rosario del Lago Hotel
• Exploring Tiwanaku, Bolivia's most important archaeological site, while wandering around its monumental stone figures, courtyards and the impressive Gate of the Sun
• Climbing Pico Austria, a 5,300-metre peak with magnificent views of the Condoriri mountain range and Lake Titicaca
• Trekking up Campo de Rocas to summit the famous Cordillera Real, passing awesome glaciers along the way